iModel.js backends are built and tested on the following:
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Windows 10 version 1803 (or greater)
- MacOS 10.15 (or greater)
In addition, backends are deployed on:
- Windows Server 2016 Datacenter version 1607
They should run on most Windows, Linux and MacOS versions with Tier 1 support from NodeJs. However, regular testing only occurs on the platforms listed above.
- GLIBC 2.24 (or greater)
- GLIBCXX 3.4.22 (or greater)
- Chrome (recommended for development)
- "New" Chromium-based Edge
Note: Internet Explorer and "Old" Edge are not supported
Note: Other Chromium-based browsers will likely work fine, but are untested.
- Not yet supported
Last Updated: 23 April, 2020