Writing an iModel.js application requires the following software:
- Node.js (12.x LTS version)
- The installation also includes the
npmcommand line tool.
- Google Chrome
- This is the source code control system for the iModel.js repositories.
- Visual Studio Code
- This is the recommended editor and debugger for iModel.js applications.
- VS Code also supplies a GUI for working with Git.
The samples are included in the imodeljs-samples repo on GitHub. For a complete list of samples see the README.
git clone https://github.com/imodeljs/imodeljs-samples.git
imjs_test_imodel= The name of your iModel created in step 2
npm run build
npm run start:servers
Read imodeljs-samples READMEs, and review code
Last Updated: 06 July, 2020